Change of Name is a very critical category for all newspaper publications since it is one of the most commonly published ad categories for all newspapers. Name Change advertisement in newspaper is more of a mandatory exercise than a promotional one and hence need not be expensive in all the newspapers.
There are certain pros and cons to publishing a name change ad in newspaper as are listed below:
Let us evaluate the pros of Change of Name ads:
- When a name change ad is published in the newspaper it is a formal announcement to the common masses as well as the government or official authorities about the change in your identity
- A change of name ad cut out serves as an essential document which can be produced for any official purpose as a declaration of the new name
- Newspapers ads often mark the authenticity behind the intentions and official urgency of the advertisers for changing their names
- Also it is essential for people around you to be informed about the change in your identity since it marks the way they know you
As for the cons of Change of Name ads, though very few, are listed below:
- In newspapers, classified ads which are not highlighted are often lost and may be missed out by readers who can be informed via newspaper ads
- Also a name change advertisement may become irrelevant if not composed properly
1) Firstly, change of name ads are published only under the classified section of any newspaper in India which includes both classified text (run-on line) and classified display (one with images and logos)
2) Secondly, all change of name ads need to be published in at least 2 newspapers, preferably one local regional and another English newspaper
3) Thirdly, all name change advertisements for newspapers should be accompanied by a Notarized Affidavit or a Stamp Paper with the signature of a Gazette Officer which serves as legal document stating the change in the name
After this, what one intends to know is the simplest process of getting their ads released in their preferred newspaper (s) and releaseMyAd has developed a simple 3 step process to help advertisers like with the same.
1. Visit the Change of Name Ads page of releaseMyAd and then select the ad type as Classified Text or Classified Display to finally choose the preferred newspaper as well as review & choose the ad rates and packages
2. Then create or compose the ad in the Compose Ad section with the help Sample Ads and upload the supporting document as mentioned above
3. Finally, select the dates of ad release, preview the ad booking details and clear payment for the ad via online or offline options.
To confirm the booking of your advertisement, you are provided with an instant invoice delivered to your email id as soon as the payment is received.
Hoping that the article cleared some of your basic doubts regarding Name Change Advert in Newspapers we also support and answer your queries via emails (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org), Live Chats as well as over phone (You can call us at 09830629298). You can also visit the Change of Name FAQ section to resolve your queries.